Fiserv Introduces Mobiliti for Mobile Banking, Alerting, Payments
Mobiliti unites Mobile Money from
Fiservand BankAnywhere from M-Com within a single product suite
Mobiliti is available in multiple versions tailored for financial
institutions of varying sizes within
the United Statesand international markets
Mobiliti supports all three major mobile access modes: SMS (text messaging), mobile browser and downloadable applications for AndroidTM, iPhone® and Blackberry®. The suite, notable for its seamless integration of banking and payments capabilities, includes:
- Mobiliti EnterpriseTM — Mobiliti Enterprise is a flexible, highly customizable solution for large banks worldwide. Mobiliti Enterprise is host-system agnostic, facilitating integration into existing architecture, and supports robust functionality including remote deposit capture, bill presentment and payment, person-to-person payments, alerting and location services. Financial institutions can implement these services as a package or in the combination of their choice. Standard features include customer care tools, service reporting, analytics and diagnostic capabilities.
- Mobiliti AdvantageTM — Mobiliti Advantage enables financial institutions to implement high-demand mobile banking functions, such as balance inquiries, transfers and bill payment, within a condensed timeframe. The capabilities of Mobiliti Advantage are tailored to the U.S. market, and financial institutions retain the ability to customize aspects of the product appearance and user experience.
- Mobiliti EdgeTM — Like Mobiliti Advantage, Mobiliti Edge enables financial institutions to select from a menu of popular mobile banking functionality that can be implemented within a condensed timeframe. Mobiliti Edge is intended for use in international markets, with a focus on integrated mobile payments.
- Mobiliti is also available in an ASP version that is pre-integrated into multiple Fiserv account processing and online banking solutions.
Of nearly 2,000 clients polled during the Fiserv Focus client conference
"Mobile banking adoption continues to gather momentum in the U.S.,
fueled by strong consumer appetite for smartphones and banks' burgeoning
supply of new mobile banking applications, websites and alerts," writes
"With hundreds of financial institutions and millions of consumers using
- Fiserv Mobile Solutions - www.fiserv.com/mobile
Senior Public Relations Manager
Digital Channels and Electronic Payments
News Provided by Acquire Media